Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Corn from the Garden

I planted Blue Maize, Indian, and Glass Gem corn.

The bed I planted them in does not grow a good crop of anything that is put in it.  It is amended just like all the other beds, but it doesn't make a difference.  Anyway here are pictures of the crazy looking corn it produced.

Here is what most of the corn looked like before I finally picked it.  I kept waiting for the corn to grow taller instead of looking to see if any ears of corn were ready to harvest.

Here is what came out of the tote above.  All are missing kernels.

This is the Glass corn.

This is the Indian corn.
This is the Blue Maize.

This is the strangest ear of corn I have ever seen.  Is this ear of corn or ears of corn. LOL.

 Here is a closeup of the stock or whatever you can the thing connecting the two cobs together.

No comments:

Post a Comment