Monday, March 24, 2014

Some Picture of My Yard

I am ready for Spring and Summer, but not quite ready to get everything cleaned up.  Here are some pictures from around my yard.  All pictures were taken March 20, 2014.

 Iris are growing and last years dead grass, weeds, and iris leaves are still there.


 Violas are growing.

 More Violas.  The purple ones reseed better than any others.

The Euphorbia is starting to flower.  There are only one or two plants in our yard that have water going to them.  This stuff grows everywhere with no water.  I love it.

One of the Euphorbia that has water going to it.  No water this year yet.

 The Sedum is growing.

The Phlox is coming back too.

Can you see the green tint?  Compliments of the weed farm next door.  I did look through the fence and it appears that we have new neighbors.  The junk in the yard is different and the weeds are almost all gone.  It is a pain living downwind from neighbors that don't take care of their yard.  Hopefully this year will be different.

The Hens and Chicks are still trying to survive.  The birds (I think Quail) eat them all summer.

Here is the Forsythia that I transplanted in the middle of the summer 2,3,or maybe 4 years ago. I have been waiting for it to die is still growing.





No comments:

Post a Comment